Create Your Account
To place an order through our online checkout system you will be asked to create a customer user account
• Select Create an account from the menu bar
• Create a Username for your account. Spaces are allowed; punctuation is not allowed except for periods, hyphens, and underscores. Your Username will show up on any comments you leave on the website and as the title of your wish lists.
• Enter a email address for your account. All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.
• Enter a primary address for your account. You will be able to edit billing and shipping details for any specific order during checkout. Please note that VDB will never provide your details to any third party
• Select your customer type(s). This is for Video Data Bank reference and will not effect the options available to you on our website.
• Subscribe to our newsletter, if you wish to to so, to get a few annual updates regarding news, promotions and new releases.
• An email with a password will be sent to you. Use this password to logon to our website and set your chosen password.
Manage Your Account
Once you have created your account you can log on in to manage your account.
• When logged you will see your shopping cart and your wish list displayed in the upper right of the menu bar.
• Click Your Account to review your account details
• In the Addresses tab you can review all the addresses you have used to place orders during checkout
• In the Edit tab you will find two sub-tabs: under Account, change your email address or password; under Customer Information, change your primary address, phone, and courier account information.
• In the Orders tab you can review your account order history and find the status of your VDB orders
• The Track tab allows you to see the date you created your account, and the dates of any account changes as well as your published activity on our site (such as comments.)
• A note to VDB artists - When logging in with your account you will see a Provenance tab - that lets you review the activity of your work.